As the summer wraps up and school resumes, PFTA Austin continues to provide several courses and workshops for the personal training community.
If you are looking to become newly certified as a personal trainer, we have our signature Certified Personal Trainer class as follows:
- Tuesday (classroom) and Thursday (gym) – 10am – 2pm – 12 week duration
- Wednesday (every 3rd class in the gym) – 6pm – 10pm – 15 week duration
- Saturday (every 3rd class in the gym) – 10am – 2pm – 15 week duration
Included with your course tuition are the following items:
- NCSF student and lab guides; online access to an NCSF account containing review content, sample exercises, practice quizzes, and practice tests; and an NCSF exam voucher.
- PFTA provided student guide with additional student content and notes.
- Strength Training Anatomy and Stretching Anatomy books.
- Over 60 hours of classroom and hands on gym training.
- A gym membership at Gym One for the duration of the course.
- End of course study groups to help prepare you for the national exam.
If you are already certified and looking to augment your skills, we offer various workshops including:
For information about any of our courses or workshops, please reach out! If you are interested in becoming a certified personal trainer or would like to partner with PFTA Austin to help educate personal trainers, we would love to hear from you!